Develop internal controls and processes implementing SASB Standards social capital disclosures within your business.
This template is not a standard, however, it can be prepared based on SASB Standards and best practices. Auditors may use this template as a guide to establish internal controls and to review the compliance of the best practices.
- Checklist to assist in assessing compliance with SASB Standards regarding social capital disclosures including:
- Disclosure on Access to Products
- Disclosure on Affordability and Pricing
- Disclosure on Community Relations
- Disclosure on Customer Privacy
- Public Health (Customer Welfare)
- Disclosure on Data Security
- Marketing Integrity
- Marketing and Selling Practices
- Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) Management
- Safety of Clinical Trial Participants
- Drug Safety
- Rights of Indigenous People
- Selling Practices and Product Labeling
SASB Standards: Social Capital is the property of AuditNet®.
Workiva disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of information contained in the AuditNet® SASB Standards: Social Capital Template, or for interpretations thereof. Workiva accepts no liability or responsibility to the user for the selection of materials from the AuditNet® content or for reliance by any user or reader of such information.