SASB Standards: Social CapitalIdentify organizational gaps between current ESG status and SASB Standards, understanding the risks and financial implications of those gaps.
Add to Workspace
Don't have an account? Contact us to get started.
Develop internal controls and processes implementing SASB Standards social capital disclosures within your business.
This template is not a standard, however, it can be prepared based on SASB Standards and best practices. Auditors may use this template as a guide to establish internal controls and to review the compliance of the best practices.
- Checklist to assist in assessing compliance with SASB Standards regarding social capital disclosures including:
- Disclosure on Access to Products
- Disclosure on Affordability and Pricing
- Disclosure on Community Relations
- Disclosure on Customer Privacy
- Public Health (Customer Welfare)
- Disclosure on Data Security
- Marketing Integrity
- Marketing and Selling Practices
- Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) Management
- Safety of Clinical Trial Participants
- Drug Safety
- Rights of Indigenous People
- Selling Practices and Product Labeling
SASB Standards: Social Capital is the property of AuditNet®.
Workiva disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of information contained in the AuditNet® SASB Standards: Social Capital Template, or for interpretations thereof. Workiva accepts no liability or responsibility to the user for the selection of materials from the AuditNet® content or for reliance by any user or reader of such information.
To use this item, your organization needs to have purchased one of the following solutions.
Enterprise Risk Management
Support and Documentation
Last Updated 09/07/2022 (Release Notes)
Fit for Purpose Solutions
ESG Reporting Assemble, manage, and report your environmental, social, and governance (ESG) data with control and with ease. ESG Reporting
Audit Management Manage complex audit fieldwork and workpapers with unparalleled ease. Audit Management
Controls Management Connect risk and internal control information across the enterprise. Controls Management