Develop internal controls and processes implementing GRI Standards labor practice and decent work disclosures within your business.
This template is not a standard, however, it can be prepared based on GRI Standards and best practices. Auditors may use this template as a guide to establish internal controls, including GRI, GSSB, and UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and to review the compliance of the best practices.
- Checklist to assist in assessing compliance with GRI Standards regarding Labor Practices and Decent Work including:
- Labor/Management Relations
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Supplier Social Assessment
- Training and Education
- Diversity and Equal Opportunity
GRI Specific Standards: Labor Practices is the property of AuditNet®.
Workiva disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of information contained in the AuditNet® GRI Specific Standards: Labor Practices Template, or for interpretations thereof. Workiva accepts no liability or responsibility to the user for the selection of materials from the AuditNet® content or for reliance by any user or reader of such information.