GRI Specific Standards: Human RightsIdentify organizational gaps between current ESG status and GRI Standards, understanding the risks and financial implications of those gaps.
Don't have an account? Contact us to get started.
Develop internal controls and processes implementing GRI Standards human rights disclosures within your business.
This template is not a standard, however, it can be prepared based on GRI Standards and best practices. Auditors may use this template as a guide to establish internal controls, including GRI, GSSB, and UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and to review the compliance of the best practices.
- Checklist to assist in assessing compliance with GRI Standards regarding anti-corruption policies and procedures including:
- Anti-Competitive Behavior
- Child Labor
- Diversity and Equal Opportunity
- Forced or Compulsory Labor
- Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining
- Human Rights Assessments Investment
- Human Rights Assessments Review
- Local Community Engagement
- Operational Impact on Local Community
- Public Policy
- Rights of Indigenous Peoples
- Security Practices
- Supplier Human Rights Assessment
- Grievance Mechanism for Impact on Society
- Assessment for Supplier Impacts on Society
GRI Specific Standards: Human Rights is the property of AuditNet®.
Workiva disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of information contained in the AuditNet® GRI Specific Standards: Human Rights Template, or for interpretations thereof. Workiva accepts no liability or responsibility to the user for the selection of materials from the AuditNet® content or for reliance by any user or reader of such information.