Develop internal controls and processes implementing GRI Standards human rights disclosures within your business.
This template is not a standard, however, it can be prepared based on GRI Standards and best practices. Auditors may use this template as a guide to establish internal controls, including GRI, GSSB, and UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and to review the compliance of the best practices.
- Checklist to assist in assessing compliance with GRI Standards regarding anti-corruption policies and procedures including:
- Anti-Competitive Behavior
- Child Labor
- Diversity and Equal Opportunity
- Forced or Compulsory Labor
- Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining
- Human Rights Assessments Investment
- Human Rights Assessments Review
- Local Community Engagement
- Operational Impact on Local Community
- Public Policy
- Rights of Indigenous Peoples
- Security Practices
- Supplier Human Rights Assessment
- Grievance Mechanism for Impact on Society
- Assessment for Supplier Impacts on Society
GRI Specific Standards: Human Rights is the property of AuditNet®.
Workiva disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of information contained in the AuditNet® GRI Specific Standards: Human Rights Template, or for interpretations thereof. Workiva accepts no liability or responsibility to the user for the selection of materials from the AuditNet® content or for reliance by any user or reader of such information.