Develop internal controls and processes implementing GRI Standards specific disclosures within your business.
This template is not a standard, however, it can be prepared based on GRI Standards and best practices. Auditors may use this template as a guide to establish internal controls, including GRI, GSSB, and UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and to review the compliance of the best practices.
- Checklist to assist in assessing compliance with GRI Standards specific disclosures including:
- Disclosure on Management Approach
- Disclosure on Economic Aspects
- Disclosure on Financial Aspects
- Disclosure on Social Category Aspects: Socioeconomic Compliance
- Disclosure on Market Presence Aspects
GRI Specific Standards: Disclosures Overview is the property of AuditNet®.
Workiva disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of information contained in the AuditNet® GRI Specific Standards: Disclosures Overview Template, or for interpretations thereof. Workiva accepts no liability or responsibility to the user for the selection of materials from the AuditNet® content or for reliance by any user or reader of such information.