GRI Specific Standards: Disclosures OverviewIdentify organizational gaps between current ESG status and GRI Standards, understanding the risks and financial implications of those gaps.
Don't have an account? Contact us to get started.
Develop internal controls and processes implementing GRI Standards specific disclosures within your business.
This template is not a standard, however, it can be prepared based on GRI Standards and best practices. Auditors may use this template as a guide to establish internal controls, including GRI, GSSB, and UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and to review the compliance of the best practices.
- Checklist to assist in assessing compliance with GRI Standards specific disclosures including:
- Disclosure on Management Approach
- Disclosure on Economic Aspects
- Disclosure on Financial Aspects
- Disclosure on Social Category Aspects: Socioeconomic Compliance
- Disclosure on Market Presence Aspects
GRI Specific Standards: Disclosures Overview is the property of AuditNet®.
Workiva disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of information contained in the AuditNet® GRI Specific Standards: Disclosures Overview Template, or for interpretations thereof. Workiva accepts no liability or responsibility to the user for the selection of materials from the AuditNet® content or for reliance by any user or reader of such information.