Cohen and Company® Private Equity Reporting - Portfolio Company Performance Snapshot
This presentation template highlights financial results and an EBITDA bridge of a portfolio company which can be used to report to Fund Managers, LP’s, Investment Committees, or the Fund’s Board.
Add to Workspace
Don't have an account? Contact us to get started.
Automate portfolio company financial results presentations utilizing the Workiva platform.
Created for Private Equity (PE) CFOs and Operating partners, this performance slide provides a simple, but powerful view of key financial results of a portfolio company. Linked to an underlying portfolio company financial workbook, this presentation slide can be dynamically updated at quarter end based on portfolio company financials. Using Wdesk’s collaboration and permissions features, portfolio company management can be involved in the reporting process to provide comments and inputs.
This template assists in answering the following:
- What were results last quarter for key metrics of Revenue, Gross Margin, and EBITDA?
- How is EBITDA trending as compared to the prior year?
- What cost categories are impacting EBITDA?
- What does the Revenue to EBITDA bridge look like?
- What is Revenue compared to Plan?
- Are actual costs tracking to Plan?
- What is management saying about the financial results?
- Is this holding performing to standards?
- How do these results impact the holding period of this investment?
To use this item, your organization needs to have purchased one of the following solutions.
Annual & Interim Financial Reporting
Flash & KPI Reporting
Support and Documentation
Last updated 09/21/2022 (Release Notes)