Cohen and Company® Fund Investor Statement TemplateThe Fund Investor Statement can be used to provide monthly, quarterly, or annual capital positions, connected to equity models.
Add to Workspace
Don't have an account? Contact us to get started.
Provide monthly, quarterly, or annual capital positions, connected to equity models.
Created for Private Equity (PE) CFOs, the Fund Investor Statement Template is a great starting point for the development of a PE fund accounting and reporting platform that improves the LP reporting and investor relations processes. The connectivity and simplicity of the Wdesk platform makes this template easy to adopt and implement. This template assists with answering the following:
- What is the investors Ownership %?
- How much uncommitted capital is outstanding?
- What was my capital activity during the past period?
- What were the management expenses this past quarter and year-to-date?
- What is my Return on Capital %?
- What is my Multiple on Invested Capital?
- Collaborating across teams
- Ensuring data accuracy
- Collecting data for reports and filings
- Creating reports from scratch
- Automating distribution of scheduled reports
To use this item, your organization needs to have purchased one of the following solutions.
Annual & Interim Financial Reporting
Cohen and Company Resource available for complimentary assistance with scoping implementation.
Support and Documentation
Last updated 05/04/2022 (Release Notes)