Cohen and Company Cash Management Model TemplatePresent a clear picture of your 13-week cash flow and liquidity projections using Workiva sheets and presentations.
Add to Workspace
Don't have an account? Contact us to get started.
Connect your data to simply tell your cash management story.
Managing cash flow and liquidity post Covid-19 has been a challenge for all. This Cash Management Model serves as a great starting point for the development of a robust and connected 13-week cash flow and liquidity projection. The connectivity and simplicity of the Workiva platform makes this model easy to adopt and implement.
This model assists with answering the following:
- What is our current cash position?
- When will we need additional liquidity to meet current demands?
- What are the levers we can pull to better manage cash and liquid capital?
- How do we get through the near-term challenges while not handicapping ourselves when economic headwinds shift?
- What impact will additional borrowings have on key metrics and debt covenants?
To use this item, your organization needs to have purchased one of the following solutions.
Budget & Forecast Reporting
Enterprise Risk Management
Flash & KPI Reporting
Product Line & Business Unit Reporting
Support and Documentation
Last updated 11/11/2021 (Release Notes)