Leverage the Workiva platform in coordination with PwC’s ESG technical expertise to help prepare you for your ESG reporting.
Our ESG services span all phases of ESG reporting maturity, whether you’re in the beginning stages or have years of experience in ESG disclosures.
Leveraging the Workiva platform in coordination with PwC’s ESG technical expertise, we will help prepare you for your ESG reporting which may include:
- SEC Climate-Related Disclosures Gap Assessment - View of preparedness to comply with the SEC’s proposal as well as measures to address gaps, including:
- Financial impact metrics, expenditure metrics & financial estimates and assumptions in your financial statement note (Reg S-X)
- Qualitative disclosures (governance, strategy, risk management), Scope 1, 2 & 3 GHG impact metrics & climate-related goals in the Broader 10-K (Reg S-K)
- ESG Priority Assessment - Identify and prioritize ESG topics that matter most to your company and industry as well as considerations on how to align priorities with your ESG disclosures
PwC's dedicated ESG practice can help you use the Workiva platform to achieve investor-grade, tech enabled reporting including the following:
- Determining climate reporting strategy
- Choosing standards & metrics
- Collecting the data
- Assessing risk, controls and information governance
- Publishing investor-grade reporting