Deloitte Disclosure Management Tool
The Disclosure Management Tool provides greater disclosure alignment across ESG reporting frameworks and simplifies the process of reporting against multiple frameworks.
Businesses reporting on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) topics can face difficulties when selecting ESG reporting frameworks for disclosure purposes given the numerous available options. The current ESG reporting landscape includes a number of ESG reporting frameworks such as:
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
- Sustainability Development Goals (SDG)
Utilizing a broad suite of data transformation tools, and in coordination with environmental subject matter specialists, Deloitte has developed a disclosure management accelerator capable of mapping disclosure topics across all key frameworks, which can be customized specifically to many industries and sectors.
Incorporating Deloitte’s disclosure management accelerator with Workiva’s flexible ESG reporting solution can enable:
- Greater disclosure alignment across ESG reporting frameworks
- Simplified process of reporting against multiple frameworks
- Automatic updates across multiple end reports and ESG frameworks when source data is updated
Whether your business is just beginning its ESG reporting journey or your business has a mature reporting program, using Deloitte’s disclosure management accelerator can help your business quickly focus on the right disclosures across multiple ESG reporting frameworks and standards. We aim to streamline the process of developing quality ESG reports that address investor and stakeholder needs while also increasing businesses’ confidence in what they choose to report. We look forward to engaging with you to create value across your organization as you progress along your ESG reporting journey!