Consolidate ESG Data for Reporting
Don't have an account? Contact us to get started.
As organizations define the process and structure around their Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) programs, reporting capabilities will be necessary to support that journey. To address what to report, where the data comes from, and how to get the data, companies are migrating to more standardized and automated ESG reporting capabilities.
Leveraging Workiva’s solutions in coordination with PwC’s ESG technical expertise, PwC developed a solution that:
- Connects your source data from ESG systems to Workiva tables (enabled via one of Workiva’s existing connectors, a custom-built API or importing a spreadsheet)
- Leverages customized queries in the Workiva platform to summarize tables for reporting
- Uses Workiva’s connected reporting functionality to link Workiva tables to a customized ESG reporting templates to help simplify your reporting needs.
This ESG data integration & consolidation is all enabled by Workiva’s functionality to:
- Enable an automated process for collaborating on report(s) with multiple reviews and data owners
- Track changes and enable review status capabilities
- Incorporate access controls by section and/or data source
We’ll work with you as permissible to help configure this in a way that fits your needs, saves time and allows you to focus on the activities that can bring the most value to your business.
© 2021 PwC. All rights reserved. PwC refers to the US member firm, and may sometimes refer to the PwC network. Each member firm is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details. This content is for general information purposes only, and should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors.