Cohen & Company Private Equity Reporting
Enable better financial reporting for private equity firms by using Workiva to centralize data, increase transparency, and drive efficiencies.
Don't have an account? Contact us to get started.
Seamlessly connect your disparate portfolio company data sources to fund valuations, analyst models, investor statements, board presentations, and investor prospectuses.
With an increasingly fast-paced and cost-conscious investment market, private equity firms must leverage technology to stay competitive. Using Cohen & Company—a certified implementation partner—to implement the Workiva platform, your firm can:
- Improve visibility into portfolio company or fund performance
- Standardize and automate the financial reporting process
- Save time by streamlining disparate data sources
- Reduce risk across the financial reporting work stream
- Automate the creation of investor and fund level reports
To use this item, your organization needs to have purchased one of the following solutions.
Annual & Interim Financial Reporting
Flash & KPI Reporting
Income Statement & Balance Sheet Preparation
Product Line & Business Unit Reporting
SEC/Annual & Interim Financial Reporting Solution
Statement of Cashflows Preparation
Additional fees apply
Support and Documentation