Save time, money, and mistakes with automated reconciliations.
Fulfill your audit requirements with Answer Factory's UniversalRecon software that provides evidence that the metadata and data from Netsuite accurately flows to the Workiva platform.
For example: If somebody added an account in NetSuite, it affects the parent/child detail for the consolidated amount. This can easily impact the accuracy of your SEC, SOX, ESG, or management reporting. Using manual reconciliation processes may never alert you to this until it's too late. Fortunately, UniversalRecon gives you the power to automate your NetSuite-to-Workiva reconciliations—you'll never have to manually recon data again!
Here are more ways Answer Factory can help:
- We identify mapping inefficiencies and Contra Account logic issues that can impact the Workiva platform
- We detect changes in historical data that can happen without notification
- We detect metadata issues like properly defining account types (i.e., Assets / Liabilities) before they get to the Workiva platform
- We see name changes that make data disappear
- We make sure dimension validation assumptions and account roll-up validations are set
- We identify new accounts in source systems like NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, and others that impact the feeder sheets in the Workiva platform