Answer Factory's UniversalRecon for Automated Hyperion Data & Metadata ReconciliationsReconcile data between Workiva and Hyperion EPM or Oracle tools automatically to save time and money while meeting audit requirements.
Automate your data recon.
UniversalRecon is built specifically for Workiva customers who use Hyperion EPM or Oracle application tools. It is purpose built, affordable, and instantly functional for the Hyperion-to-Workiva workflow, reconciling data between systems to ensure accuracy.
For example, if somebody added an account in the feeder systems, it impacts the parent/child detail for the consolidated amount. This can easily impact the accuracy of your downstream SEC, SOX, ESG, or management reporting. You might not discover this until it is too late without using UniversalRecon.
Here are more ways Answer Factory can help:
- We identify mapping inefficiencies and Contra Account logic issues that impact your use of the Workiva platform
- We detect changes in historical data that can happen without notification
- We detect metadata issues like properly defining account types (i.e., Assets / Liabilities) before they even get to the Workiva platform
- We see name changes that can make data disappear
- We make sure dimension validation assumptions and account roll-up validations are set
- We identify new accounts in source systems such as NetSuite, Oracle, and SAP that impact the feeder sheets in Workiva
Once you try UniversalRecon, you can simplify your work with automated data recon.